Theneed to understand the people with whomwe work (recipients) and for whom we undertake work (clients.) The need to understand the legal environment The need to understand the changing nature of our work and our environment and the need to adapt accordingly
The need to understand the environment in terms of the future and planning influences.
- Supreme Concern i.e. Fairness, pride and care
- Overcoming Ego i.e. being objective, reasoning with fellow employees and being humble
- Teamwork vs individuality
Our Values and Belief
- Maintain complete integrity in all our actions.
- Work in Partnership with Our Customers.
- Maintain a Participatory environment, rely on the innate Excellence of Our People & Provide a system in which they can excel.
- Help Our People achieve their full Potential through continuous education, training & recognition of exemplary Performance.
- Make Data driven decisions that will maximize our Opportunities for Success.
- RecognizeOurResponsibilityasGoodcitizens&Good Neighbours of the Communities in which we operate.
- Maintain beneficial Supplier Partnerships to assure that our needs & expectations for products & services are met.
- Maintain a passion for continuous improvement & continuously improve our processes, products & services.